-->

Thursday, April 30, 2009

What does failure look like?

THESE KIDS? NOPE....
THESE? NOPE.
THESE KIDS? NOPE.
THESE BUMS? NOPE.
THIS CUTE BUNCH? NOPE........


Ok, so the top picture is decent, but that's because it was in the hall AND I put the camera in DUMMY MODE. See the others? They are ME, in the action mode, with my auto focus on motion, AND my ISO set at a higher speed for more light, and all the knowledge I could muster for my first really important function.

 It looks like a $500.00 camera with a $2.00 knowledge apparently, allegedly, unfortunately.

Yes, even after a somewhat "private" lesson from the Sundance photographer, this is what I turn out for Spencer's dance production; sad, frustrating and embarrassing. Hope he doesn't say "Mom, where are all the pictures I saw you taking in front of the stage"? well son, here's what I took...........

No comments:

Post a Comment