-->

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weekend to St.George



So we loaded up last Friday afternoon and headed out, had a great drive down, I even kept my irrational car driving behavior "under wraps" so I'd not look like a LOON to my very good friend; who was nice enough to offer to drive, I mean SOMEONE had to do it.

We had heard that the weather was not going to be what we had wanted, but when we got there the breeze was nice and the temperature was very nice, maybe there will be some fluke, and it will be warm and sunny tomorrow.......................

NOT SO. Our morning was met with wind, rain and a whole lot of CRAPPY. GREAT. NOW WHAT?

Off to the outlet's, got a picture for my photography assignment and ALMOST made it out unscathed when wait; what's this? A KITCHENAID MIXER? and half the price? Hmmm... better finish looking whilst I, in the words of Pooh, "think, think, think"

I have made brownies, meatloaf and mashed potatoes, AND took PICTURES for added fun! :)

Sometimes, I CRACK myself up!

But seriously. All was not lost. I got to spend two day's with one of my GREATEST friends, We saw a few movies, shopped and used the driving time to catch up on life!

1 comment:

  1. So....you're holding out on me with the crazy backseat driver antics? I would have been humored by the comments.

    Yeah, we bombed on the pictures, but I did take a photo of the room while you were downstairs on the computer! Just had to take one for the TripAdvisor reviews I like to write.

    Thanks for the good times and good laughs my friend. You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete