-->

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010





Well, since it's taken FIVE day's to catagorize, edit, color correct then sort them and add some features, I think I will just let the pictures tell the story.

Christmas 2010 was really, REALLY nice... FANTASTIC really. Both big boy's were home for Christmas morning, which was by far, the greatest gift, all four kids in the same place, all having a good time together.. laughing, hugging........ the big boy's really found the joy in the giving this year, they both made the effort to buy things for their younger brother and sister that they would love, such a "moment" to watch, I am truly a blessed woman.

It's too bad I can't really show you what the Petey card did, when you open the card, he rocks out! shaking his guitar, it was hilarious, Hopper got that one for me, along with the large frame to put pictures in.. Cody was pretty much bullied into buying me a rotisserie cooker, that's going to be a funny memory for him one day, I really did march him to the store and have him buy me that.. to my credit, I bought the chicken! ... I really am smiling to think about this Christmas, it goes down as the best by far.

I was truly spoiled this year. Doug got me an external flash for my camera, a new lens, tripod/mono pod combo (I really like shooting with the monopod more than a tripod) and the LARGEST digital photo frame out there.. so far. I LOVE THIS THING.

My ONLY regret about this Christmas is that Mom and Dad Seivert left for Wisconsin on Christmas eve, so they came Thursday night and had it then... I was making sugar cookies/frosting at the time, so there are no pictures of that... Callie got a "Paper Jamz" guitar and Ethan got Lincoln logs, both a HIT. Mom had bought me the new Richard Paul Evans book, which I devoured in THREE DAY'S TIME, I really love his stuff, and this was no exception, "Promise Me".. if you get the chance to read it; DO IT!

Hopefully, yours was a Very Merry Christmas too...

No comments:

Post a Comment