-->

Friday, January 2, 2009

Day with Grandmommy

Grandmommy came today and brought the kids some presents and took them to the movies, they saw Marley & me. Callie got a Barbie jeans and top set, a dress and a little Precious Moments doll, Ethan got two henley tops and he also got a little doll, when you sqeeze the tummies they repeat the prayer "Now I lay me down to sleep; I pray the Lord my soul to keep, may angels watch me through the night and keep me in their blessed sight. Amen"

TOO CUTE!

A BIG thank you to Mom for coming to get the kids; Doug had a real estate appt and was going to be gone, it's still better when I am laying down; so it was terrific to not have to worry about that, plus, Grandmommy is leaving in less than a week so I think she is getting her grandchildren fix before she has to be gone for two months. The kids are going to miss her; she is probably the GREATEST Grandmommy ever!







No comments:

Post a Comment