-->

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Callie's Christmas party


Good old Moppy top; Moppy top Ethan Dean!


Playing


We watched my ALL TIME FAV; Charlie Brown Christmas!


We frosted our sugar cookies


Mikayla, Madison, Callie, Hope and Rachel


The girls had sprinkles, colored frosting, and cute santa plates to take them home on!


Hope and Rachel


...Cute little boy, again!!!


Mikayla


Callie's girlfriend/boyfriend gingerbread people!
(she claims they KISSED!) OMG!!!


Callie hosted her very first Christmas party on Tuesday, she invited four friends for pizza, ornament making, cookie frosting, movie watching and playing! Callie planned the whole thing and even picked out the craft and went with me to buy the things she needed. I had these cute plates I had bought a few years ago from Tai Pan that I was able to send them home with for Mom, it was a lot of fun for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment