-->

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas garland












Last year I saw a picture in an ad of a decorated stair banister, it was so cute; that I cut out the picture, put it in a plastic baggie, and waited for this Christmas to duplicate it.Unfortunately, I just don't have time on my hands like I'd like, so after a few weeks of "hoping" to get everything together perfectly, I had to settle for what I could find at Walmart to put it together; it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!

I wanted some kind of garland on my fireplace mantle too, and I wanted it to match the banister, so when I found this great garland last year, on clearance after Christmas, I was able to get enough to cover both. I've had one certain "idea" in my head for the fireplace mantle, and this year, I think I've finally got it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment