-->

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ethan at Hale





My little guy won tickets to Hale Center Theater in the summer at the Healing Hearts Walk. He has been SO excited about this, as he is the last of my children to go to Hale and see a play with Mom. Cody and Spencer went with me to see "Into the Woods" for their birthday's last year, Callie and I went to "Hello Dolly" in June for her birthday, and now, Ethan and Mom, to "A Christmas Carol".

WOW. If you have the opportunity to go see this, they did an EXCELLENT job on this, as they alway's do. I am amazed each time we go, how they can do what they do in such a small, round space, and NOTHING about the story is lost, it was done beautifully.

Ethan was happy the WHOLE TIME; sat on the edge of his seat the whole time, and was engaged and interested. He did say "this is long, when will it be over"? about 20 minutes before it was over, but he loved the ending, and he has since talked about how the ghosts "helped him to be nice"......how precious it is to have children really understand something so important, and to get that message through music and theatre.

I am hoping to be able to take everyone next year to this one, maybe make it a family tradition; wish I'd seen it earlier.


Mom: What was your favorite part of the play"?

Ethan: "when the play was over".......

No comments:

Post a Comment