-->

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Turning 4-0








The few of us that were still kicking after the "party" was over on Wednesday, piled onto my bed and watched some VERY old, and precious videos of the family about 12 years ago I guess. The family has grown so much in that time, the four boy's were about 3,4 and 6 and our dear Papa was still alive. We laughed, sighed, ooh'd and aah'd our way through about an hour of video, and a few times we got teary eyed at the sight of Papa, alive and well, what a blessing to have memories brought to life again.
For a birthday, this was TOPS, I think it honestly was my best ever, and largely due to, although not limited to, those that are crammed on my bed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Don't know how I got here but wish I could have been there for that party. Mom looks good too!!!!!! Give her a big hug for me. Love ya! Aunt Dory

    ReplyDelete