-->

Friday, March 6, 2009

Why; you ask?




I have been asked why I have the Beatles playing on my site. My age would say I didn't really "live" through that time, at least that I would have remembered; but my parents we're young when they had me, I will be fourty this year and my Mom just turned 57, Dad 59? they we're kids. I remember my Uncle Cam telling me once "We thought you'd be DEAF for sure by the time you we're one; your Mom and Dad would play that music SO LOUD"!

"That music" would have been largely The Beatles. I love the Beatles for many reason, but mainly HARMONY. I LOVE songs with harmony, 2,4,5-part harmony, it will give me goosebumps. I LOVE MUSIC. I sang during HS, and anytme I had a choice between my music and ANYTHING else, music won HANDS DOWN!

The Beatles give me an instant boost, take any chore, unpleasant task, ride in the car; add The Beatles and voila! Happier instantly.

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! I love them too! Thanks to your Dad, one of my favorites is Rocky Raccoon. He still sings it to this day when we see him. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi-thanks for the comment on my blog, it's fun to meet you! LOVE the Beattles, way to share the love of good music!

    happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete