-->

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saving Little Hearts


I submitted a picture of Ethan for the yearly Saving Little Hearts calendar. Saving Little Hearts is an organization that donates 100% of the proceeds to the research and prevention of CHD; (Congenital Heart Disease)

We have purchased from them in the past and they sent me an e-mail asking for pictures, I was thrilled to participate; and am so proud of my little guy. I submitted the picture of Ethan with the Superman "S" on his chest; over his scar from open heart surgery, since I've felt since then that he has achieved superhero status with us, what a guy!

I have added the link that goes directly to the calendars. If you click on the "here to purchase" it will allow you to preview the months, Ethan is in May, (top row, 4th pic, superman "s")


All 2009 calendars orders are now being shipped the day they are ordered. If you have already ordered your calendar they have already been shipped. All new orders will be shipped as soon as the order is received and a tracking number will be sent to you. Click here to place your order now.


Our little guy has had his 15 min of fame!!!


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful!!! Of course, I think he should have had the entire month all to himself. He is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete