I owe to my angel Mother. ~Abraham Lincoln
5 things I am grateful for about my angel Mother.
1. She demanded the best from us, and held us accountable for our actions.
2. She taught us that spirituality was EVERYWHERE, all around us, all the time, and not just something that happened on Sunday.
3. She adored us, and we knew she loved us unconditionally
4. She was grace under pressure. I hardly recall my Mother losing her cool, and when she did, you KNEW you'd better listen.
5. She was a living, breathing Christlike example, and my siblings and I have all grown up loving each other as she loved us.
Happy Mother's Day Ma. I love you so very much.