-->

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Classical Baby...



When Ethan was a baby, I stumbled upon this program on HBO. "Classical Baby"


Ethan and I would watch it whenever it came on, after a little while, we recorded them so we could watch whenever we wanted, which was often. It became a nightly routine to snuggle up with both Callie and Ethan and watch one of these 30min shows before bedtime.


I bought the 3-set series the year we went to Disneyland, we had a DVD player in the van and it would be the best diversion for the kids on the long drive. If you love classical music, and I do, it's brilliant what they've done with the music to the art, there have been four to date, Music, Dance, Art and the last was Poem, which I just ordered online...

The other day Ethan, out of the blue, say's "can we watch Classical Baby" and I said "sure"... we have watched it twice now, and it is such a wonderful thrill each time, the only thing better would be to have all that classical music on a CD, that I could plug in wherever I am, as I would if I could!


If you ever get a chance to see this program, sit down with your children, or by yourself, and be amazed, and calmed; charmed actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment